Taking the Next Step 2017
Classes of 2019 & 2020 - January 7, 2017 - Chicago Marriott
Taking the Next Step is a full day, conference-style career exploration and networking event featuring College alumni that is open to all first- and second-year students in the College. Take advantage of this opportunity to explore your post-graduation options as well as to meet and speak with alumni of the College.
This program includes:
- Over 200 alumni representing 20 different industries providing insights into a variety of career paths
- A diverse range of career-focused, alumni-led panels
- A breakfast with a panel of upperclass student mentors discussing how to make the most of summer internships
- Lunchtime roundtables for networking with fellow classmates and alumni
A variety of afternoon workshops, including:
- Summer Opportunities Fair
- 2-Hour Job Search
- Interviewing Workshop
- Cover Letter Workshop
- Career & Academic Advising Sessions
Registration is now closed. You may register on site on Saturday, January 7th at Ida Noyes Hall beginning at 7:30 AM or at the Chicago Marriott, located at 540 N. Michigan Avenue. If you have questions or need to cancel your registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.